For all Enquiries / Press / Bookings contact us via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THE FORM BELOW IS CURRENTLY BEING FIXED! PLEASE DO NOT USE- It will not reach my inbox. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
BOOKINGS: Jayne Snow is now taking bookings!
Whether it's a V.I.P Event or your Wedding, we have packages and prices to suit everyone. Get in contact for more details!
Q1.What do you charge?
A1. Charges depend on event, travel/ location, times required, date etc. Get in touch to discuss your needs and requirements.
Note: Bank Holiday's tend to have a higher fee.
Q2. What sets times do you perform?
A2. Sets times can be tailored to your needs. Usually it is 2 x 45 minutes with a short break in between plus encore.
Q3. Where are you based?
A3. Jayne is based in Rochester, Kent, U.K.
Q4. How far can you travel?
A4. Jayne can travel and perform across the U.K.
Note: If the function is a considerable distance away, over night accommodation may be required. Get in touch for more details.
Q5. Do you require a deposit?
A5. Deposits are required for all events. This is to secure your booking date and ensure all members are protected as per the MU T's&C's. Get in touch to discuss your needs and circumstances, we will be happy to help!
Q6. What type of events & venues do you perform for?
A6. Jayne can perform at any event, the only limit is your imagination!
Weddings, Proposals, Parties, Private Functions, Corporate Functions, V.I.P Events, Clubs, Pubs, Festivals, Beach parties etc.
Q7. What do you require / request for convenience?
A7. INDOORS PERFORMANCE:
- A clear designated area is necessary to perform in. Ideally floor space required for solo performance would be 1.5m x 2m. If a duo/trio is requested, the floor space would need to be larger.
- Convenient Parking space to unload equipment efficiently.
- Mains power (2 sockets) needed- I have extension leads & all equipment is PAT Tested.
- Flat ground to set up on.
- Parking available.
- Mains power where available- if no mains power is available I have a battery operated Street Cube Ex which enables amplification.
- Adequate and efficient cover from the elements - this could be a stage / large waterproof gazebo - please ensure there is a form of ground sheet down. The performance area must be protected from rain, sunshine, wind etc (weather dependant). Get in touch to discuss further.
Q8. How long do you need to set up?
A8. Set up can be between 20 minutes- 60 Minutes. This depends on venue facilities, type of act (solo / duo .trio etc), access to site and the amount of equipment required.
Q9. Do you have lighting?
A9. I do have my own lighting which can be used to create an atmosphere. These are only available for gigs where mains power is available.
Q10. Can you learn a song for us?
A10. If there is a particular song you would like that is not on the Setlist, then please get in touch to discuss this further. If the song can be learnt in time then I will happily add it to the set. If there is limited time to learn the song/it is a 1st dance etc then a small fee may be added to the invoice after I have discussed this with the client to meet their needs.
Q11. Do you charge VAT?
A11. There is currently no VAT charge on any booking.
Q12. What type of act can you supply?
A12. I can supply the following:
- Solo - Guitar, Vocals + P.A etc
- Duo - Guitar, Vocals, Cajon + P.A etc.
- Trio - Guitar, Vocals, Cajon/Drummer , Bassist + P.A etc.
- Full Band- Guitar, Vocals, Drummer, Bassist , Pianist + P.A etc.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
-MU Member - Full Public Liability + Insurances
-All equipment fully PAT Tested
-Bose L1 Compact P.A System, Compact Lighting Rig
-Solo Act or (Duo/Trio/Full Band subject to availability).